Saturday, March 30, 2013

Ace Hotel



                         

While I'm happy I still have a bit more time to wear this jacket I got a few weeks ago, I am really over winter and just want it to be spring already. I can't wait for the nearing days when I only have to choose a few pieces of an outfit and not have to stand in my closet trying to coordinate five layers of clothing each morning! 
But for now, this is what I came up with as I prepared to go to Stumptown Coffee at the Ace Hotel on this rainy morning. This casual look consists of baggy silk pants, which I've been basically living in since I got them, and my favorite black long sleeved Elizabeth & James t-shirt. The weird-shaped Reiss coat is great because of its boxiness, and can be thrown over anything. So happy layering, east coasters, (but for hopefully not too much longer!).
xx, Rachel 
East Coast



1 comment:

  1. need that burlapy amazingness of a coat!
    love the concept of your blog
    xx TML

    ReplyDelete