Monday, March 25, 2013

Owen NYC Shopping Event




This past Saturday, Owen, a designer boutique in the Meatpacking district hosted a shopping event with blogger Danielle Bernstein of www.weworewhat.com, and photographed by Guest of a Guest. The idea was to use the store as your closet and put together an outfit, upload it to Instagram, and Danielle and Owen would choose their favorite outfit and award them with a $250 credit to the store! My super stylish friend Mark Eric and I headed over and after carefully scouring the racks filled with pieces from A.L.C., Wayne, Suno, and Genetic Denim, just to name a few, we came up with these outfits for our "#springselfie" submission. 

I went for an all-white look for spring, with the coolest pair of perforated leather Wayne shorts, paired with a short-sleeved silk blouse by A.L.C., and a beautiful nude Sophie Hulme clutch. I topped it off with a black leather hat, (I used part of my gift card to buy a similar suede one before we left), and was ready for selfie time!



                                                 
                         





Danielle in her Owen duds, and me in my winning outfit!

(Photos by Guest of a Guest)

http://owennyc.com/

http://owennyc.tumblr.com/ 



No comments:

Post a Comment