Saturday, April 13, 2013

Flower Shop






                   


This day was one of the first of the few warm days we've just recently been having over here on the East Coast, so we shot this look as we strolled through the flower district in Chelsea. I wore a short-sleeved cashmere sweater, and, as I'm still not quite ready for a full commitment to a warm-weather outfit, my favorite blue and black fur vest by Truth and Pride. To counteract the diva-ness of the fur and pointy toed kitten heels, I made it more casual with some ripped Madewell boyfriend jeans. I've been slacking on posts, mostly because it's been pouring rain for the past couple of weeks, but hopefully I will have a bit more motivation if the weather continues in this direction!

xo, Rachel // East Coast

Sunglasses: Elizabeth&James / Bracelet: from Anthropologie / Vest: Truth & Pride / Sweater: Minnie Rose / Jeans: Madewell1937 / Shoes: Ivanka Trump

No comments:

Post a Comment