Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Fashion Ave.





Lacsana and I darted out onto the Fashion Avenue between our classes to shoot this look. I was really channeling my inner man when getting dressed, going for a big, contrast-sleeved coat, since, sadly, it's still freezing. Underneath is just a simple tie-dyed/ bleached button down, with dark jeans, and my new Jil Sander cutout ankle boots. I have a slight obsession with eyewear, and my general rule is if it's daytime, the sunglasses are on. These particular ones are just some cheapies I got from Urban Outfitters, but I love the round metal frame with the tortoise cat eye accent.  

xx, Rachel
East Coast

Jacket: no idea, found at Buffalo Exchange / Shirt: BDG (from Urban) / Jeans: Citizens of Humanity / Ankle Boots: Jil Sander / Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment