Thursday, September 5, 2013

Beating The Heat



Just when I started to think a real summer heat wave wasn't in the cards for Southern California, we're bombarded with temperature advisories. Now, in between desperate trips to the beach or runs to the drug store for some more sunscreen, I was able to brave the sun for an outfit post. Granted, I'm not on the most timely basis, but who can blame a girl when she's soaking up the last rays of summer?


My Leifsdottir pants proved to be a perfect choice for warm weather outings (Because there's nothing I hate more than people vowing never to wear pants when the sun is out.) 


My shoes, pictured earlier above, are Zara. Yeah, they do make a pretty good likening to a certain Isabel Marant spring/summer staple. But I like the height, as I'm not very tall and my pockets are not very deep. 


My Alexander Wang tank is a perfect fit and shape for me. Loose and easy, it looks great paired with a simple necklace, like my favorite Jennifer Zeuner lariat. I accessorized with more rings on rings and some colorful sunglasses.


And with that, I'll be headed back to Broad Beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment